Together We Learn’s Annual Report 2021-22
Our Annual Review is out, click here to read and download it.
The Year in Numbers:
- 2,250 pupils benefitted from teachers receiving training
- 482 students sponsored through education
- 107 food parcels provided for families affected by conflict and inflation
- 92 girls received reusable period packs
- 64 students accessed higher education
- 60 schools participated in global linking and learning
This report covers activities from April 2021 to March 2022. It was a challenging period, with the conflict in northern Ethiopia starting just as restrictions due to the global Covid-19 pandemic were being lifted.
Our team responded with resilience and we continued almost all of our programmes and
support in the region. We have responded directly to the impact of the conflict by increasing aid for families,
purchasing food parcels, providing resources for internal displacement camps, and
providing extra support for our sponsored students in Lalibela, an area occupied during the conflict, as you can read in this report.
Thank you to everyone who has continued to support our work this year.